Child Minding Service
“I’m a busy mum of 3 and absolutely love Healthy Horizons! My kiddies love and look forward to every morning in child care! They love all the carers especially Jess! My 3 year old son tells me about her all the time after every class on car ride home! Recommend anyone’s children to be cared for by their friendly staff at HH! Thumbs up from this busy mum!”
Cheers – Leah
Come and work out at Healthy Horizons and take the hassle out of finding a babysitter! You can join a group fitness class or work out in the cardio weights room right next door to your child. The benefits of healthy and fit parents include less stress, more smiles, more energy, better sleep, better mood, more patience and the list goes on…
We offer a quality child minding service with experience and friendly child minding staff.
The children that come to Healthy Horizons are entertained in a modern indoor and outdoor play area with a large array of books, games, activities, toys and other quality equipment. The outdoor area is a great place for the kids to run around in a safe and secure space.
Information to Assist Parents:
Child Minding Age: Babies from 6 weeks and up until school age (school age accepted during school holidays – bookings essential)
Child Minding Opening Hours: Mon – Fri. There are 2 sessions every morning:
- Session One 9.05am – 10.10am
- Session Two 10.15am – 11.20am
Child Minding Cost (*from Jan 1st 2014):
- $4 per child per session
- 10 session pass $36
- 20 session pass $78
Tips & Advice:
- Children’s drinks should be water with the child’s name clearly written on the drink bottle.
- Fresh fruit and/ or vegetables only please if snacks are required.
- Please pack a hat, sunscreen and warm jacket for your child as we focus on outdoor play whenever weather permits.
Child Minding Policy & Rules:
- Horizons Buddies is NOT a child care and is under the banner of “adjunct care”. Adjunct care requires the parent to remain on site.
- Bookings are essential for the safety of your child and are taken a week in advance. If you have booked into a session and cannot attend please call us on 62659404 as soon as possible. We do take waiting lists for many classes and often have parents waiting to hear of cancellations.
- For the safety of all children at Horizons Buddies bookings for babies under 12 months is limited to 2 babies per session and sessions are capped at 10 children capacity.
- Horizons Buddies is available to Healthy Horizons Members. Casual visitors will be permitted if space is available.
- Payment must be made at reception before your child enters Horizons Buddies.
- When dropping off or picking up your child you must sign our attendance book.
- Please do not bring your child in if they are unwell. We do not charge you for the session but would appreciate a call to notify of cancellation.